Scibuntu is nothing without its active community of users who asks for more programs, sends us code and graphics, tests new versions, reports bugs and builds the new versions. Now that Scibuntu has moved to SourceForge our community has got better chances to work together.
- Join the scibuntu-user mailing list or visit the web page and the forum to keep yourself informed about what happens with Scibuntu and to tell us about how you would like Scibuntu to develop.
- Tell us which programs we should add or remove, and why. Please supply us with URLs or package names if you can. Use the Tracker.
- Test and report bugs (program errors) and misfeatures. Use the Tracker.
- Write or link to documentation about all the programs in Scibuntu or at least about your favourite.
- Draw icons for the programs and help us with other graphics.
- Most people in the team are not native english writers. Please help us correct spelling and language in the web page and in the program.
- Spread the word!
You will find everything here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/scibuntu/